Monday 15 March 2010

Fashionably Late..?

So im sat here at midnight, still wide awake for some strange reason, wandering what to do with myself when i realised i had some serious blogging to catch up on. As a natural shopoholic, (which i blame on my nan, clearly an inherited gene) i thought i would share with you my latest outfit purchase. Every single item - down to underwear, i kid you not - is a Topshop buy. That place never ceases to amaze me! Even in passing on my way to work, the fabulously dressed mannequins seem to lure me in and encourage me towards buying something else to throw to the back of my wardrobe and never be worn. But hey, you only live once right? Well that's my moto anyway. Not really sure if that's due to the fact i actually believe it or whether i just want to in order to justify the hiddeous amounts of money i shouldn't be spending, or rather wasting...but still am.


No comments:

Post a Comment